Search

About Us

Energy Vets Taranaki Ltd (formerly Inglewood Vet Services Ltd) was established in 1993 as a contract practice servicing Inglewood Vet Group (Club) members.

The Inglewood Veterinary Group had been operating services from the current Inglewood site since 1963 after the Club had been established in 1946.

Read More

History

 

In 1993 the staff consisted of 4 vets and 5 support staff and has since grown, by 2015, to 17 vets and 22 support staff...

Read More

Staff Profiles

 

Vision

 

The team at Energy Vets Taranaki is professional, displays integrity and honesty which builds trusting relationships...

Read More