At Energy Vets we service a range of dry stock farms from extensive hill country sheep farms to smaller intensive beef and heifer grazing operations through to lifestyle blocks with one or two animals. Whether you are wanting a simple clostridial vaccination program designed for your flock or a more complex program designed to eradicate BVD or brucellosis the team at EVT have the tools to help you.
Veterinary advice is supported by a range of products that have been scientifically proven to be effective in treating and preventing diseases.
A range of services are offered including:
- Brucellosis eradication:- testing and identifying infected rams.
- Beef cow pregnancy testing (scanning or manual)
- Blood testing for mineral and disease status
- Young stock weighing to monitor growth rates.
- Flock abortion or sudden death investigations
- Faecal worm egg counts to evaluate and monitor drench resistance
- Facial eczema monitoring and prevention advice